WHY CUSTOMER INSIGHTS?
Customer analytics is playing a large and growing role in helping organizations use data collected to make improved business decisions. Applying analytics to the customer database allows an organization to analyze customer behavior, customer loyalty, and reduce customer churn.
This conference will bring forward-thinking top executives for an interactive discussion on the required structure and analytics processes to increase wallet share and implement the holistic approach necessary for customer satisfaction.
KEY INDUSTRY TOPICS
- Analyzing big data effectively to unlock customer insights
- Leveraging actionable analytics tools to capture customers "in the moment"
- Implementing intelligent segmentation to enhance customer acqusition, retention & experience
- Monitoring customer analytics for deeper, meaningful and actionable customer insights
- Delivering strategic value from customer intelligence
- Overcoming challenges and discovering opportunites to drive big data analytics
Sr. Director, Shared Analyst
VP, CRM & Customer Insights
Professor and Director,
Center for Large Scale Analytics and
Smart Services & Professor of Informatics
University Of California,
Berkeley, Santa Cruz
& Stanford University
WHO YOU WILL MEET
CXOs • SVPs • VPs • Senior Directors • Directors • Global Directors • Heads • Senior Managers • Managers: Customer Insights • Data Analytics • CRM • Market Insights • Marketing Analytics • Consumer Marketing • Digital & CRM • Customer Experience • Customer Strategy • Online Marketing • Loyalty & CRM • Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
Director, Consumer & Communications research
at PROCTOR & GAMBLE